Shoot the Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lebron > Kobe

Go down

Lebron > Kobe Empty Lebron > Kobe

Post  Deuce Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 am

Am I alone in this argumet? LeBron appears to be better at both ends of the court and in the locker room.

Last night against LA, Lebron had a GREAT game while Kobe struggeld all night, until the fourth when it was out of reach and Kobe started chucking 3's, hitting 3 of them. Lebrons stat line: 31 points, 8 reb, 8 assist, 4 stl, 3 blks. LeBron did this while guarded by Kobe, Matt Barnes and Ron (Metta World Peace) Artest, 3 of the leagues to 10 defenders, making this game even more amazing. The Heat are now 5-0 without D. Wade in the line up and prove further my thoughts that if Wades foot is as bad as many think and has to miss the remainder of the regular season it will be the best thing that could happen for Lebron. They will still easily be the number 1 seed in the east, and LeBron will win another league MVP.LeBron may not end up with as many rings as Kobe but he will end his career with 2 or 3. I think everyone can agree that had LeBron had Shaq and more importantly PHIL JACKSON early in his career / developement then he'd easily have 3 or four rings already.

BTW...I HATE THE HEAT!!! But not as much as the Lakers.

Deuce
Admin

https://orlandosts.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum